- Reinstatement is NOT needed for Fall enrollment! It only applies to Spring and Summer terms.
- If you opted out of UIUC Student Health Insurance during the current academic year and would like to enroll in the Student Insurance plan, you will need to complete the reinstatement form.
- Reinstatement can be completed at: Reinstatement Form
- The Reinstatement form will be available during the Enrollment/Waiver Period each term!
- If you have had a loss of other insurance outside our Enrollment/Waiver period and you are registered for on campus classes, please contact our office for assistance.