Dental Enrollment - Voluntary Plan
- Check out the Important Dates for enrollment periods and policy dates.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students who are eligible to enroll in the UHCSR medical insurance plan may choose to enroll in the voluntary dental plan.
- Eligible dependents (legal spouse, civil union spouse, domestic partner, and dependent children up to age 26) may also be enrolled in the voluntary dental plan.
- To purchase STUDENT coverage, go to the UHCSR website, go to the current policy year, select the dental plan that aligns with your policy, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- FOR FALL 2023 - EVERYONE SHOULD SELECT THE OPTION#1 / UNDERGRADATE POLICY
- This is a work around for a technical issue with UHCSR. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
- To purchase DEPENDENT coverage, go to the Student Insurance Form and follow the on-screen instructions.
Graduate Assistants with waiver-generating appointments are automatically enrolled in the dental plan upon the completion of their appointment papers. Such students may choose to enroll their dependents in the dental plan at their expense.