How to File a Claim for Reimbursement with UHCSR
Most claims will be automatically filed by your healthcare provider.
In the event that you are required to file a claim yourself (reimbursement for out-of-pocket charges from approved facilities, e.g. vaccinations or birth control) we have simplified the process for you as UnitedHealthcare Student Resources (UHCSR) does not require students to submit claim forms.
- Update your Mailing Address with UIUC.
- Your address must be a US mailing address to receive your reimbursement check.
- Create your MyAccount and print your health insurance card for this academic year (below).
- Make a copy of your statement from McKinley Health Center or the medical facility/physician where you received services.
- Return to “MyAccount” click on “Submit Claim”, then click Ok. Follow instructions provided.